Interested in trying a challenging adventure in arctic conditions? Then ice climbing is the thing for you! No previous experience is needed. Ice climbing equipment and certified guide are included in the tour. The tour starts with fitting you out with ice climbing equipment (alpine boots, crampons, harness, and helmet). After a short drive to the icefall, your guide will take you through the first basic steps of climbing vertical ice. Make sure you dress warm and you will get one of the best arctic experiences in your life!
The tours start at 9.30 and 14.00. The duration is approximately 3 hours. The tour includes equipment for ice climbing and transfers from/to your accommodation in Abisko or Björkliden.
Please be at the pickup location 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
Pick-up Time. Accommodation
- 09:30 and 14:00 Abisko Mountain Lodge
- 09:30 and 14:00 abisko.net/Abisko Fjällturer
- 09:35 and 14:05 Abisko Hostel
- 09:35 and 14:05 Abisko Guesthouse
- 09:40 and 14:10 STF Mountain Station
- 09:50 and 14:20 Björkliden - Hotell Fjället
- 09:50 and 14:20 Björkliden – Gammelgården
This trip can be booked online until 20:00 the night before. To make a reservation with shorter notice, please call +46 (0)73 508 82 77.
If you wish to join this tour on another time/date than those scheduled, please send an email with your request to email@example.com.
08 82 77.